Le 2015-12-04 14:14, Alain Baudrez a écrit :

> Every first saterday of the month you can find me in our Linux Café in Brugge.
>
> If there are topics regarding Ubuntu that are worth discussing, just mention
> it to me. I will integrate those in the program of the day.
>
> I've already planned a special about Ubuntu 16.04 LTS for our meeting in the
> month of May.
>
> More info : http://www.vormingplus-brugge.be/linux-café-2 [1] : Program
> tomorrow is PlayOnLinux & Wine

more than 6 people have answered this thread. This is more than enough
to be a team to relaunch a really collaborative website for ubuntu-be
and a community.

Please consider a way that simplify the collaboration (eg edit the
website with jekyll or nikola or pelican on github)

Regards,

Nicolas pettiaux (brussels)
--

Nicolas Pettiaux, phd - nico...@pettiaux.be
Dans une société libre, la connaissance est librement accessible à tous

Links:
------
[1] http://www.vormingplus-brugge.be/linux-caf%C3%A9-2
[2] http://OpenForum.be