Daniel Stoni schrieb:
> Hello all
>
> As announced earlier, we are in charge of building a Ubuntu SwissRemix.
> There is now a version ready for testing which can be downloaded from
>
>       http://www.teamubuntu.ch/pub/9.04-desktop+swiss-remix/
> - documentation of the SwissRemix has been slightly updated and some
> additional extras ("The official Ubuntu Book") are now included. Content
>  limited to non-commercial-use-only has been removed.

Thanks to Daniel for this splendid work! My testing so far hasn't shown any
obvious bugs in the software.

Apart from Daniel's new Readme which he asked to be translated, I updated
mainly
  the German and English versions of the documentation. Daniel also did the
French and Italian versions, but they differ a bit from DE/ENG and also need
proofreading. I'd be much obliged if French and Italian speakers could look at
these and send corrections/improvements to Daniel and me. You don't need to
download the ISO just for this; use the link above.

Best, Theo