Hi René,

Thanks for the inviting our team!

I would be interesting in joining, but can not make it for the Friday
meet-up since I work all day and I have to travel via Luzern. I
understand the place is a bit difficult to get to by public
transports, and I have no car, so is anyone going there on Saturday
morning?

(replies can also go off-list)

Cheers,
Tormod