I would like to correct any false impressions I might have been giving
towards it being difficult to get to Cudrefin by public transport.
This is Switzerland after all :) There are good train connections to
the station Inn which is nearby. It is just the "last mile" which is a
bit more difficult since the bus to Cudrefin runs less often. However,
Turrican car people are willing to collect people at the train station
if needed.

So no excuse not to go :) Maybe see you there,
Tormod