Answering Daniel Stoni <d...@stoni.ch>
(Wed, 16 Mar 2011 08:10:01 +0100):

Hi Dani

I'm now very serious about strengthening our community in Switzerland by
acquiring a legal status, by having a banking account for the community
and by establishing representative contacts to 'world'. Recently,
several people have asked for another effort and as I agreed, you find
here the refresh of the original request.

Sounds good for me.

Some of us will meet at the Global Jam Event in Zurich. This would be a
good occasion to discuss this further. People interested would please
raise their hands. Just follow the discussion on the list to stay
informed about this activity.

Unfortunately I am not there, I have to work.

What are the next steps?

Cheers

Dirk

--