Hello Swiss Ubuntu Users

After the discussion I decided to go ahead and create a "official"
Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ubuntu-CH/193831693990902

A Page seems to fit well. It's public and open.

So what can "we" do with a Page:

- Describe the Page in the Info section
- Write Posts that can be seen by people who "like" the page
- Add Events that will show up on likers "events" and if they have
integrated FB in Android, the Events will show up in their calendar.
- Add Pictures of Events or anything else
- Propose the page to your friends
- People can write posts on the Pages wall
- People can comment on post/pictures/events

So, can I make it officially "official" ?
I haven't invited anybody till now. I'm waiting for your OK.

I'm excited to see how many people will "like" it.

.phiphi