Hello,
I agree that Bern offer another public which could be interesting. (especially
next to the train station)
I've had a nice little chat at the end of the year with a representative of
/ch/open/ so I was wondering if you're working with them. They would certainly
participate. Of course the Welsch side of Swiss FOSS will too, if you need.
(Gull, Swisslinux, freeIT, etc.)
I'm also sure that Why! would be interested to come (pre-installed Ubuntu
laptop and desktop computer, with a sustainable development point of view)

I wish you already the best of luck.
Thonacd

PS: Just to say, we're planning "Fêtons Linux" this year as well and the date
will be end of may or first days of June. The working theme is smartphone and
tablets world. So if you contact anyone linked with Ubuntu Touch, I'm
interested.