Hi all.

I agree that Bern offer another public which could be interesting.
(especially next to the train station)
I've had a nice little chat at the end of the year with a representative
of /ch/open/ so I was wondering if you're working with them. They would
certainly participate. Of course the Welsch side of Swiss FOSS will too,
if you need. (Gull, Swisslinux, freeIT, etc.)
I'm also sure that Why! would be interested to come (pre-installed
Ubuntu laptop and desktop computer, with a sustainable development point
of view)

Just a general note to all of you:

Please choose YES only for one location as described in the introduction. Sadly the poll system does not allow to limit to either / or.

PS: Just to say, we're planning "Fêtons Linux" this year as well and the
date will be end of may or first days of June. The working theme is
smartphone and tablets world. So if you contact anyone linked with
Ubuntu Touch, I'm interested.

We have showcased Ubuntu Touch at the last Ubucon which was quite a success (even if it still was in a very early development stage).

Greets
Marcus

Marcus Moeller <marcus.moel...@gmx.ch> a écrit :

    Hi Chris,

        Thanks for sharing the information! Do you have a date (or a set of
        dates) already?

    Not yet, but as usual it will happen shortly after the April Release, so
    probably in early May.

    Greets
    Marcus

        - Chris

        On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 8:59 AM, Marcus Moeller