Hi Chris.

Am 09.04.2015 um 20:33 schrieb Christopher Glass:
Are you talking about the LUGS meetups in Zurich? I see that going by
the debian.ch list once in a while, but that certainly isn't the same
as an ubuntu-ch LoCo meetup :)

No, I am talking about the tuxeros.ch Meeting which is happening for
about five years now. You can find more information un http://ubuntu.ch

Which you probalby would haven known if you had attened in one of the many events we have organized in the past years ;)

Greets
Marcus

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 8:28 PM, Carlos Gonçalves