la hackaton propuesta se podría combinar con esta actividad

Hello,

The *Ubuntu Global Jam* is getting close(r). Have you registered an event
in your city/town yet? If you have, thanks! And if not, please do!! The
official event is happening *March 1, 2, and 3rd* 2013. (You can of course
register a different date sometime in March depending on your local
circumstances.)

The Ubuntu Global Jam is one of the best ways to bring people together that
enjoy Ubuntu. Not only that, but because of this unique point in Ubuntu's
history, we are all in a position to show something fun: *Ubuntu Phones*and
*Ubuntu Tablets*.

If you, or someone you know, has an Ubuntu-ready phone or tablet, please
encourage them to bring it to an Ubuntu Global Jam event. This is a great
way to build enthusiasm for the project and also to let people see
first-hand what they've so far only been able to see in photos and videos.
Nothing is better than a live demo for excitement!

*If you anticipate Ubuntu Phones or Ubuntu Tablets being at your Global Jam
event, please add the words "phone" or "tablet" (or both) to the event
description field on your event.* We plan on showcasing events that are
giving demos.

And if you haven't yet registered an event, please do so ASAP. If you're
not an organizer, please find one! :) The place to register your event is
here:

    http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/2221/detail/

If you have any questions or difficulties adding your event to the above
page, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. That's what I'm here for.

Thanks for your attention and let's get Jamming!

Cheers
Randall
Ubuntu Buzz Generator

--
Al escribir recuerde observar la etiqueta (normas) de esta lista:
http://goo.gl/Pu0ke
Para cambiar su inscripción, vaya a "Cambio de opciones" en http://goo.gl/Nevnx

Responder a