heh. I like to watch. especially from afar. :)

On 3/31/10 4:08 PM, Mario Spinthiras wrote:
Brendan I know you're always watching somewhere =)

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 1:56 PM, Brendan Jocson <bren...@jocson.eu
<mailto:bren...@jocson.eu>> wrote:

    ...Or some corporate-must-be-forwarded-forwarded-to-everyone .ppt
    file that contains cute kittens the bosses like.. no. we can't have
    that! :)

    /me waves 2 Warex.