ons 2006-03-08 klockan 21:54 +0100 skrev Vincent Untz:
> Le mercredi 08 mars 2006 à 20:35 +0100, Christian Bjälevik a écrit :
> > > Abiword 5.0mb
> > Do we really need to ship something-Word? Windows still has Wordpad,
> no?
> > I think we can all agree on that if we should ship something it
> would be
> > OO.o, and that's to damn big...
>
> No, we don't all agree :-)
> Abiword is a wonderful piece of software. Don't remove it.

Sure, but it's not Ubuntus default piece of software. Therefore I don't
think we should ship it on the WinFOSS part of the CD either. The space
is better used for other things... Like, for example, Ubuntu! :-)

We need consistency if we want to waste space on Windows-things! ;-)

Cheers, /C
--
Christian Bjälevik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>