On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 5:21 PM, petr bug <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Perhaps if we add item "Add or Remove Templates..." to the bottom of
> the list which would open Nautilus with the directory.

That sounds like a good idea, but perhaps it could then give a list of
templates for programs you have installed? So any program could add
their template to the list and yet it wouldn't clutter up the menu.

Also if that would be implemented, I would rather have the directory
hidden (in ~/.config or something). It has always felt like a really
odd thing in the user directory.

Wouter.