Greetings,

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 10:45:55AM +0100, Matthew East wrote:
On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Iain Lane <la...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
Cool. Glad to see that community input is listened to. What does this mean
for the store metaphor throughout the rest of the application?

I don't think there is a strong metaphor running through the
application. That would be inconsistent with the idea that the name
"store" had two meanings. The only thing I can see is the use of the
word "Departments" on the first screen, right? It's not wholly out of
place even with the change of name, but I guess it could be changed to
"Categories" or similar. I'm sure the project developers will take a
decision on that.

I remember seeing a "Shelf"* combo somewhere, but indeed I cannot find it now so it was probably excised already.

Regards,
Iain

* Or something similar