Hello folks,

During the last week I've been working on writing some reports for the
desktop team using launchpadlib, I've added the link of the prototype to
yesterday Meeting and in case you missed it, please have a look to:

http://people.canonical.com/~pedro/desktop/

This is a launchpadlib script and its updated every two hours.

The basic purpose of the pages is to have a central place where you can
look for bugs having a high heat (good quantity of dups and users
affected) also every bug marked as High or Critical is being listed
there, right now it has 5 categories:

* Desktop Bugs: all the bugs of packages being tracked on
https://bugs.launchpad.net/~desktop-bugs/+packagebugs
* Other Packages: Gwibber, Telepathy*, Network-Manager, etc (look at the
page for full list)
* Compiz: Bugs just for compiz.
* Unity: unity, nux, unity-place-applications, unity-place-files.
* Mozilla : Thunderbird and Firefox.

There's an extra category: Assigned Bugs , which basically lists all the
bugs assigned to the canonical-desktop-team or to any of the members of
it.

Please review the page and let me know what you'd like to
include,remove,etc. If I'm missing a package you're looking please also
tell me and if you'd like to have a separate category (ie: Messaging for
empathy+telepathy bugs) also tell me so i can create it.

I'll rework on the code of it and hopefully move it to
~platform/desktop.

Looking forward to your feedback!. Have a nice day!,

pedro.