Hello Robert,

El jue, 16-06-2011 a las 09:47 +1000, Robert Ancell escribió:
> Nice work!
>
> I'd recommend adding a "Development" tab that tracks development
> packages.  I had this problem with the versions page in that it
> automatically tracks packages on the CD, but not the packages that were
> used to build them.  Things like intltool which are just as critical as
> the applications we deliver, but often get forgotten about.

I've grabbed a list of packages from jhbuild bootstrap and created that
section with things like automake, libtool, intltool, gettext, etc. I
think I'll refine the search though because no bugs are listed there so
I'll be less strict with that section. Thanks for the feedback!

Have a nice day,

pedro.