On Fri, 2011-10-07 at 15:39 -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> For Precise, I don't think we want to try to undertake implementation,
> but it would be nice to get the design more fleshed out and perhaps do a
> proof of concept implementation.

Is that decided?  I was really hoping that we could get this for P as
being able to keep crash reporting on after release would really help
with successive LTS minor versions.

Is there a way we could simplify the server side (just make it a generic
frontend for Launchpad) to make the desktop side a reasonable
deliverable for P?

                --Ted