>  I did not say "needs," distinct from implies.
Okay how does it even imply heavy usage of mouse? Personal experiences
don't make univeral truths. It just implies that the person has not tried
finding the keyboard shortcuts

> Manish you seem defensive rather than helpful.
Sorry. I have stopped sugar coating my replies. I prefer being blunt and to
the point.

Unhelpful? Providng links to to developer.ubuntu.com is unhelpful? Or
pointing out that the unity keyboard shortcut cheat sheet is available on
askubuntu means being unhelpful? Then what is the meaning of helpful?

> Make love not war

I think the best way to make war is bringing *us* and *you* in the
discussion. That is exactly what I opposed in my reply. Dunno which other
war statement you referring to.

-
Manish