On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 2:45 PM, Jo-Erlend Schinstad <
joerlend.schins...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Den 19. nov. 2011 18:47, skrev Alexander:
>

>  You should ask more questions. The thing I like the most about Unity, is
>> how efficient it is to use without a mouse
>
> I appreciate your comments. Thanks for the advice. I enjoy hearing diverse
> opinions; for example I prefer the keyboard but you prefer the mouse! I
> like that.
> --
> Alexander
>

> I would be very interested in hearing how you reached that conclusion. I
> don't use a mouse, except on the web. I do all my desktop stuff using the
> keyboard.

Sorry for the confusion. Anyway I don't understand your double negative:

This is something I've never been able to do in a desktop shell before.

> Can you give one example of a desktop task that cannot be performed
> without a mouse?

 What are you asking? I'm confused about *giving an example of a task that
cannot be performed without an object.*

I'm talking about window management and other things Unity provides.

> I feel quite confident that you won't be able to come up with many, if
> any. If you do, then that's very valuable information. After all, Unity
> focuses on keyboard use.
>
> Jo-Erlend Schinstad
>
> --

Alexander