Hey guys,

In the past cycles, we saw our memory need for an user session increasing quite a lot. One of the consequence is that our battery life on laptop diminished. I think having a session discussing and trying to review if we can work on the more offending daemons, disabling some plugins and so on, can help to put her in a better position on that front.

As with install disk cleaning, some regular checkups like this one can be interesting to process regularly, we can also discuss about how to put some automated tests in place to ensure we tackle any regression then on power consumption or used RAM.

Cheers,
Didier