Le 17/10/2012 06:43, Martin Pitt a écrit :
Do you have other cases in mind which would benefit from this?
Hey Martin,

The main benefit I'm looking forward having is finer granularity on startup conditions ... e.g why starting bluetooth-applet if there is no bluetooth device exposed by udev, we might just want to start it when a device is added. That's the case for quite some of our services, the GNOME wacom code should only be loaded if you have a compatible device. The gwibber lens should probably be stopped when you get offline, etc, etc

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher