On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 7:45 AM, Kai Mast <m...@kai-mast.de> wrote:
[...]
> To come to the point: I would really like to implement this! But I
> cannot do it by myself. This needs a lot of design work in the
> messaging-app and I also need people to give me some help on where to
> start. And even then, this is a LOT of work. So, I would hope that some
> people will read this and maybe think that they could join me in this task.
> Additionally, I would like to see support from the Ubuntu Community that
> this feature is actually wanted. Maybe somebody at Canonical is already
> working on this?

I for one would absolutely love to see instant messaging as well. That
said, I can't currently spend any of my free time working on this
(though that could change in May).

I'm not aware whether anyone is working on it at the moment.

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu...@ubuntu.com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu...@gmail.com
4096R/EE018C93 1967 8F7D 03A1 8F38 732E  FF82 C126 33E1 EE01 8C93