I'm agree with you marco; its a discussion with Gnome design, but it's
necessary a solution before launch new ubuntu version. If you want I can
prepare a report analyzing ergonomically with the current situation of
Gnome what would be the best solution for all. I can include different
solutions based on the way users use ubuntu and from companies. Could be a
good argument for talking to the Gnome design team

--
Javier Antonio Nisa Ávila / javier.nisa.av...@gmail.com / 654318170