Pavel Rojtberg schrieb:
> Matthias Klose schrieb:
>> Pavel Rojtberg schrieb:
>>> my point with the icons was:
>>> can we have the tango-icons from the jimmac tango branch?
>> No, not in its current form as a replacement for the well tested
>> industrial_theme. In its current form its a fork of the industrial icon
>> set, which I do not want to maintain separately. If we want to include
>> the icons in some way:
>>
>>  - rename the icon set
>>  - send a patch to accept the new icon set as an alternative, which
>>    is turned off by default.
>>  - document the changes compared to the industrial icon set; the
>>    README inside the zip file is very vague, who did change what and
>>    which icons come from which source. IMO in this form it is not
>>    redistributable in main or universe. To address this, add
>>    a ChangeLog, mentioning the copyright and changes per file.
>>
>> If you want to submit changes to the existing industrial icon set,
>> please send me email for the upstream contacts.
>>
>>   Matthias
>
> which zip are you referring to? I was talking about:
> cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvs co -r
> cws_src680_jimmactango2 ooo_custom_images
>
> then overwriting the contents of the current images_industrial.zip with
> the tango images and re-zipping it.
> (as suggested by jimmac in his blog:
> http://jimmac.musichall.cz/weblog.php/2007/Feb/19)
>
> this way you dont lose any images and the differences should be also
> clear. I also assumed that stuff from oo.org cvs has no licensing problems.
>
> but I have no I idea how to install the tango icons w/o overwriting
> industrial.

I did have a look at this icon set, and compared to the ones offered in
   #42061 by "Munchkinguy", these look much more complete. Comparing the
tango and human icon sets, there are 1800 differing files, and 680 files
missing from the human them.

you can find these differences at http://people.ubuntu.com/~doko/ooicons/

   Matthias