2008/5/17 Mackenzie Morgan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Sun, 2008-05-18 at 01:53 +0300, Dotan Cohen wrote:
>> 2008/5/18 Mackenzie Morgan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> And if they put the OK button on the other side, you're saying they'd
> have been disinclined to simply click "OK" to get the stupid dialog box
> out of their way?

Did you ever use winzip? It's a windows compression tool.
I'striall-ware and tries to annoy you into paying for it by randomly
arranging the 3 choices you always get when you use it  to open a zip
file. It really was annoying.

Nobody sets out the to learn where the buttons are but if they're
always in the same place then your brain learns them whether you want
it to or not (at least for many people),