2008/7/22 Oliver Grawert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> hi,
> Am Dienstag, den 22.07.2008, 21:00 +0100 schrieb Alexander Jones:
>> I'll dig into the code this evening and see what I can find.
>>
>> (Also, Reply to All is better because the people who I am replying to
>> have their names directly in the header.)
> but it breaks reply to list for everyone using a non broken client as
> well as sorting by mailinglist headers ...
> (which means in evolution or thunderbird that your reply ends up in
> inbox, you need to move it, edit the recipients field etc etc ... its
> quite painful to reply to you in a way that others can follow the thread
> and reply again (i could just hit reply to all and not care indeed, but
> i find it not realy polite to break the communication path for others,
> so i correct it before sending))

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel-discuss/2008-July/thread.html

Threading is intact, and the mailing list manager knows when I have
Cc'd someone who is already on its list. You don't receive the same
email twice for this reason, and if you have filters set up doing
crazy things, you should fix those instead.