What is the latest status of the possibility of including OOo 3 and FF
3.1 by default in Intrepid?

Without these 2 Intrepid will be a "boring" release IMO and no
incentive for me to switch from Hardy.

The devs took an "intrepid" decision to move to kernel .27 which I was
hoping for, for smoother
wireless on my HP tablet with Broadcom chipset and it is working well for me.

But there is this new wl restricted driver in Hardy proposed which is
also working well for me, so Intrepid
really doesn't seem to offer a compelling reason to update...

If anyone cares or is counting votes, +1 from me for inclusion of OOo
3 and FF 3.1 in Intrepid.

Here's hoping this is really an "intrepid" release (like Gutsy was
with compiz) to move things forward quicker :-)

PS: I was running Hardy amd64 on my tablet, now Intrepid amd64 Alpha 4
with latest updates, mainly to test wireless.