Vishal, you can see all packages for intrepid by searching them in
packages.ubuntu.com. Eclipse is at 3.2, and Wine is at 1.0.

As for OOo 3, I would like to see it ready for Intrepid, but I can
understand if it isn't. the beta 1 didn't give me any trouble in Windows
several months ago, which is the last time I used it. I know that means
nothing in the grand scheme, just an anecdote.

Since Firefox auto-updates, getting 3.1 in wouldn't be an issue anyway.

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 7:08 AM, Dotan Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 2008/8/31 Alexander Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > A lot of people seem to misunderstand why Fx 3.0 was included in 8.04
> > when it wasn't final. The reason was that we had to support it for 3
> > years, so Fx 2 was not an option. As Intrepid is not LTS, we only need
> > to keep supporting 3.0 for 18 months, which is fine.
> >

> Sorry, I posted before this message arrived. I retract my comment of
> one minute ago.
>
> --
> Dotan Cohen
>
> http://what-is-what.com
> http://gibberish.co.il
> א-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת
>
> ä-ö-ü-ß-Ä-Ö-Ü
> --

Luke L.