On Mon, 2008-11-10 at 10:13 +0000, Vincenzo Ciancia wrote:
> For VGA out I really think I've not seen any recent laptop taking it
> right on ubuntu, we are far beyond the 15% here I think but without a
> serious analysis we can't know.

What issue do you have with VGA-out?  Does it not work *at all* or does
the "switch display" key just not work?  You can test this by booting
with the external display plugged in.

On my 945 laptop, I can plug in VGA while running and hit the "switch
display" key, and it's fine.  On my 965, I have to boot with it plugged
in.  I'm trying to figure out what to change to make the "switch
display" key work.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo