I will up the ante: if somebody would be willing to mentor me, I would
do the work.

        Admittedly, I am a physics grad student, not a CS major so I am only
proficient in the basic C/C++ coding that goes into numerical work. (I
am learning Python)  So it would need to be a good and patient mentor.
But I believe enough in the idea that I am willing to learn and will do
the work.  And, if it worked out, you would have a lifelong maintainer
in addition to whatever else such a task would lead to.

                        Joseph Smidt

--
Joseph Smidt <josephsm...@gmail.com>

Physics and Astronomy