On 01/03/09 10:29, (``-_-´´) -- BUGabundo wrote:
> no no... after i got HUGE fonts, i reset the DPI to 96 (looked
> better) and then on certain apps, i just increase the font size
> (like kmail or firefox).
> Guess i'll have to reset my font size and just try to increase the
> DPI to a nice value.

DPI is a physical characteristic of your display device, not a user
preference.  It should always be set to the correct value, unless you're
using a projector or something.

We really need a way to specify the UI "scale" factor, something like
defining the EM width in a browser, but for the entire OS.

Ryan