On Mon, 06 Apr 2009 12:25:07 +0100
Matthew Paul Thomas <m...@canonical.com> wrote:

May not be evil, but on my 400MHz cpu, it does severely limit any
further use of the computer until it finishes getting the updates. It
doesn't matter what I am doing, when the update manager opens, I am
stopped from further use of my computer until it quits getting updates,
and when there many, that can be 10 minutes or more.

That should be considered BAD, at the very least.

--
Charlie Kravetz