On Mon, 2009-06-01 at 09:48 -0700, Dylan McCall wrote:
> Sounds like the discussion at UDS about having support for adding
> repositories (or at least PPAs) via apturl didn't get very far. At risk
> of prolonging a stalemate, I get the impression blocking this idea for
> safety reasons is completely pointless.

The session was polite and we talked about everyone's views. Some of
these choices are down to political background more than technical
options. Although Alexander Sack didn't help by suggesting that the
decision had already been made at All Hands.

As I said I would, I've compiled some mock-ups of what I was talking
about with various people:

http://doctormo.wordpress.com/2009/06/01/ubuntu-apt-url-and-the-white-list/

I'm going to add the same to the whiteboard for the blueprint now.

Regards, Martin