Il giorno mar, 02/06/2009 alle 12.03 +0200, Alexander Sack ha scritto:

> I agree. Instead of talking about allowing PPAs to be enabled through
> apturl, we should improve the way PPAs can be enabled in
> software-sources and app-center which was also one of the results of
> the UDS discussions we had.

Excuse me but isn't this pushing the PPAs over external sources? If so,
considering that canonical or ubuntu surely does not guarantee for the
PPA, this is going both to create a false sense of security and
discourage the use of external repositories. Of course they can all
migrate to launchpad but I don't know if it's a good idea.

Vincenzo