Hi,

  We are planning to create a package for the GT.M database,
  provided by Fidelity National Information Systems.

http://www.fidelityinfoservices.com/FNFIS/Markets/NonFinancialIndustries/Healthcare/GTM/

  Fidelity has officially secured the /opt/lsb-gtm space at
    http://www.lanana.org/lsbreg/packages/packages.txt
  and so our convention is to use names like
    /opt/lsb-gtm/5.3-003
  for the directory holding version 5.3-003 of their software.

  Once installed, NOTHING in the directory is ever changed.
  It is read/execute only. Other than a couple of standard
  libraries (which may not be installed by default), nothing
  is stored outside of this directory (/opt/lsb-gtm).

  Is this acceptable?  It does seem compatible with the fhs
  document mentioned by Daniel (below), but I don't want
  to use "old tapes".  Thank You!

Cheers,
  --ldl

--
---
NOTE: If it is important CALL ME - I may miss email,

An interpretation: For things worth doing: Doing them,
even if badly, is better than doing nothing perfectly (on
them).

"but I trust my family jewels only to Linux." -- DE Knuth
(http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1193856)

Funny Quote of the Day - Douglas Adams -
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make
as they fly by."