2009/6/11 Michael Bienia <mich...@bienia.de>:
> On 2009-06-11 01:25:58 +0200, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
>> When will it happen, by the way? According to [1]:
>> > The syncs are done automatically on daily basis until DIF date.
>>
>> However, pycaml has been uploaded more that 48 hours ago in sid, and it
>> has still not been updated in karmic... or maybe automatic syncs happen
>> only with testing...?
>
> It's sort of automatic. The archive-admin-of-the-day has to start a
> script to trigger the autosync. As archive admins are also normal
> (core-)developers it might happen that archive work is a little bit
> neglected sometimes when more important work is pending (such as
> preparing/fixing packages for an alpha release and such).
> Thinking about the alpha 2 release (announced for today) it might even
> be that the autosync wasn't done on purpose to not break the alpha 2
> release.
>
> Michael

Cool =D With my packages it seems that ubuntu autosync is also usually
triggered after the Debian automatic removal (superseeded packages in
experimental and etc). Anyways so far I had to wait for autosync 0-7
days. Plus as far I can see only fully build and published packages in
sid get synced.

--
With best regards

Dmitrijs Ledkovs (for short Dima),