Hi,

OT: from OCaml

  Looking for "seasoned developer" advice.

  I am new to the "Debian world"... I have some packages
  that I want to get into the Ubuntu repositories, but getting
  them in a the "source" level (e.g. Debian) would be even
  better.

  How is this done?

  I have just started my involvement here in Ubuntu-land,
  but this OCaml thread made me wonder if moving
  upstream wouldn't be a better place to be.  TIA!

Cheers,
  --ldl

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 1:47 PM, Onkar Shinde<onkarshi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:06 PM, Dmitrijs
> Ledkovs<dmitrij.led...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Cool =D With my packages it seems that ubuntu autosync is also usually
>> triggered after the Debian automatic removal (superseeded packages in
>> experimental and etc). Anyways so far I had to wait for autosync 0-7
>> days. Plus as far I can see only fully build and published packages in
>> sid get synced.
>
> No. Ubuntu only syncs source from Debian. The packages are built on
> Ubuntu build servers.
>

> Onkar
>
> --

---
NOTE: If it is important CALL ME - I may miss email,
which I do NOT normally check on weekends nor on
a regular basis during any other day.
---
LD Landis - N0YRQ - de la tierra del encanto
3960 Schooner Loop, Las Cruces, NM 88012
651/340-4007  N32 21'48.28" W106 46'5.80"
“If a thing is worth doing,
it is worth doing badly.” –GK Chesterton.

An interpretation: For things worth doing: Doing them,
even if badly, is better than doing nothing perfectly (on
them).

"but I trust my family jewels only to Linux." -- DE Knuth
(http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=1193856)

Funny Quote of the Day - Douglas Adams -
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make
as they fly by."