Let's all refrain from a mono flamewar. We all know where we stand (if you
don't, look elsewhere to learn more!) and won't change anyone's opinion.

Anyways, someone on the forums started a discussion about this and i was
wondering what you guys on the list though. There was a surprising amount of
support and quite a few people seem to have already switched to Gnote.
Reasons seem to be: improved integration, similar look, faster and uses less
memory, and it's smaller (and for those who care, it doesn't require mono).
Reasons against seem to be: lacking some features. There didn't seem to be
much detail on any of the points on both sides though.

--
http://www.google.com/profiles/danny.piccirillo