Il 27/07/2009 12:26, Sebastien Bacher ha scritto:
> (could you stop private copying me and reply on the list?)
>
> On lun., 2009-07-27 at 12:16 +0200, Vincenzo Ciancia wrote:
>> Sebastian: did you notice another message that has been there for one
>> year?
>
> How does that change the fact that the people you want to reach might
> not be reading the list you are posting to now?
>
> Sebastien Bacher

That's the most "universal" place that I know where users and developers
may meet. Certainly ubuntu-devel is not the right place (maybe it's even
moderated?). How can you be sure ubuntu-mozilla developers and maybe
M.S. are not reading this list? Is it possible that nobody here consider
the issue important enough to eventually forward it to somebody who can
know the answer? Are you a community or what?

Sebastian: if you are not involved you don't need to reply at all, this
message is not for you. If nobody in this list knows either an answer or
cares to forward the issue, maybe the problem is hidden/buried enough to
justify my concerns.

V.