[Please notice the cross-post and use the reply button accordingly]

As there were many bugs related to the subject in launchpad, I did not
consider the possibility that a separate bug on the "phylosophical"
issue could be filed. I was convinced to do that on IRC. Communication
is good.

Here I did that. Without accusing anyone, I also ask you all if,
according to your experience in web technology (I am not an expert) the
launchpad cookie could be associated with the forms submitted to
ubuntu.com, and there is one more question: why the page is not local
but on the ubuntu servers. Everything is summarized in the bug report below.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu-website/+bug/405350

Thanks

Vincenzo