On 21/10/09 10:45, Ryan Dwyer wrote:
> Can anyone recommend what my next step should be? Should I post it on
> brainstorm.ubuntu.com <http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com> or make a
> blueprint in Launchpad? I'm working on a spec at the moment.
>
> -Ryan

Brainstorm will help determine if this is a good idea.

A Launchpad blueprint is a place to start documenting precisely what you
want to achieve and why.

So, it depends on what you want to do. If you want someone else to do
the work, you need to convince them that it's a good idea. If you want
to help make it happen, you should write down what it should entail. Of
course these two options are not mutually exclusive :)

Cheers,

--
Onno Benschop

Connected via Bigpond NextG at S31°54'06" - E115°50'39" (Yokine, WA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..