Hi all,

(First time posting to this list, so I apologize if this isn't the right
place for such comments.)

I just recently installed Karmic RC, and happened to inadvertently press
Super+Button2 (this is not as crazy as it seems, since Button2 on my laptop
is right below the space bar). This made compiz decide to zoom in extremely,
and I couldn't figure out how to zoom back out again; eventually I just gave
up and "logged out" (i.e., restarted X); it was only later, after some
googling, that I discovered Super+mousewheel.

While this was only a minor annoyance for me, I could easily see a newbie
doing the same thing and being extremely put-off by the result. Would it be
possible to disable this particular shortcut by default? (Perhaps instead, a
whole class of such shortcuts could be activated as an option under
Appearance or some such.)

-Joe