On Sun, Oct 25, 2009 at 23:42, Dotan Cohen <dotanco...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> As a computer science student, I know about Internet security.
>
> As a mechanical engineering student, I don't know anything about
> internet security. You don't want to give me powerful tools and let me
> loose on the wild wild web.

Actually, I kind of want to let you loose and see what happens.  If
you turn out to cause trouble, an abuse mail to your provider is two
clicks away. You may also have noticed that all the things I listed as
important for security can be checked for by the system. I would like
to see a list of problem areas that can't be checked for sanity like
that. And then find solutions for that, obviously.

--
Remco