> I like the new button idea. It could be only on applications that
> could be minimized to the tray.

The button has actually been discussed previously:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/124326

I actually don't think the new button is a particularly elegant or
ideal solution, but it also wouldn't be terrible.  I just wish there
was a way to build a solution into the current workflow without
needing to add an additional button to confuse people.

> Maybe you want to put this problem/solution ideas on the brainstorm
> website. Then people can vote what solution they like best.

I'd rather start the discussion here.  You're free to submit the idea
and propose a solution there, though.

Cheers,
Jonathan