On 6 May 2010 02:16, Tom H <tomh0...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 9:08 PM, Dmitrijs Ledkovs
> <dmitrij.led...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> And Debian sid and/or Testing for that matter
>>
>> And of course ubuntu+1
>
> Except that there is a period of a few weeks after a release where
> there is no ubuntu+1

Similar for debian but stretched a bit timewise for testing & sid and
even experimental in someways.

How about going fedora style and openening ubuntu+1 for toolchain &
debian package autoimport at rc such that at day 0 we have ubuntu+1?

This will put pressure on toolchain hackers........ we love you =)
don't hate us for suggesting this.