El 22/02/11 17:56, Dmitrijs Ledkovs escribió:
Now, with the becoming of LibO to Ubuntu... ¿Is there the possibility
>  that OpenOffice.org (vanilla) is in Ubuntu repository?

This has been previously discussed. A vanilla version of
OpenOffice.org was never quite part of Ubuntu. We had OO.o + Novell's
Go-OO patches + something else. Ubuntu did used to ship with "Sun" and
later with "Oracle" logos on the splash screen though, despite not
shipping "vanilla" OpenOffice.org.

OpenOffice.org is a huge application which requires a lot of work to
maintain. And most likely will not happen due to technical, governance
and social reasoning being in favour of LibreOffice.

Have you considered joining the Document Foundation and do marketing for both?

In this moment, I'm participating in both projects... and I have one responsibility with my customers (in corporations) that requires stability and confiability.

Actually, LibO can't offert this. Is a time cuestion. LibO is a great app!

In my customer's enterprices I recommend install OpenOffice.org Vanilla, because the go-oo version create me big troubles in the past.

This petition (add OOo PPA) is for increase the liberty for the end user. At least to LibO grow up.