On 04/29/11 23:11, Deric Stowell wrote:
My system keeps halting. I guess i completely forgot that i did a PPA upgrade. now it all makes sense.

Yeah, Ubuntu has a habit of playing the same market game as everyone else (ship an incomplete i.e. broken product, release patches); but same rules apply regardless: first question is what did you do, and after that you can blame the product for being crap.

Thanks!!

Deric Stowell
Technology Consultant
My profiles: Facebook <http://facebook.com/Deric.Stowell>Google <http://google.com/dericnsd>WordPress <http://sandyeggoboy.net/>Twitter <http://twitter.com/sandyeggoboy>