Oh no, not this thread again!

Folks, we have proven one thing with these threads over the last year:
it is impossible to adequately solve the Chromium vs. Firefox debate
in a mailing list. There are just too many variables; install size,
stability, accessibility, support lifecycle, upstream involvement,
integration, consistency… the list goes on. If I can make a
suggestion, we should really use this time to figure out what should
be discussed at UDS (and how), and then discuss it at UDS where
everyone with stakes in the discussion can jump in and hopefully we
can come to a satisfying conclusion that doesn't involve “browser X
doesn't have feature B that I use.”

Thanks!

Dylan

*Trying very hard to not mention that I prefer Chromium :b*