On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 9:27 AM, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage)
<jonat...@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hi Joseph
>
> On 11-10-19 12:21 AM, Joseph Toppi wrote:
>> Because no one else seemed willing to check, compact view does remove the
>> needless amount of margin, but also switches to a more list-like look and
>> changes the scrolling to horizontal. I checked in Nautilus 2.32.2.1 the
>> version that ships with 11.04 with all updates applied.
>>
>> What kind of QA process is there before a release, how can I help with that?
>
> The QA team can always use some more hands, there's even a dedicated QA
> site where you can get all the information you need: http://qa.ubuntu.com/
>
> It seems that the Desktop testing program is of particular interest to you:
> http://qa.ubuntu.com/testing/desktop-testing-program/

The QA team is already doing a fantastic job from my perspective :)

More to the point, they're not in desperate need of extra help
(although I'm sure they wouldn't say no to it).

It seems to me that we need more developers fixing bugs, not more
people trying to find bugs. We're already finding more bugs than we
fix.

Just my two cents,
Evan