Hey Guys,

I would like to open a discussion about removing Gwibber from the
default install. Gwibber has several defects that make it way worse to
use than the Twitter-Website.

- No support for Twitters Streaming API makes it a lot slower than the
Website
    NOTE: This feature is nearly 2 years old!!
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/gwibber/+bug/520238

- No autocompletion of usernames makes it much more difficult to
communicate with Gwibber
       https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/247015

Also some other stuff that is really annoying:
- No smooth scrolling
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/gwibber/+bug/828593

- No multi-column view
        https://bugs.launchpad.net/gwibber/+bug/825555

Is there anybody actually using Gwibber on a daily basic? I have it
uninstalled on all my machines and use Twitter through the Web-Interface.

I would love to use a native desktop-application but Gwibber is just
missing soo many features.

What do you think?

greetings
Kai Mast